Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day Three: London

The weather has been quite lovely and so are the people of London. We have so enjoyed our market days! Today we visited the Columbia Flower Market. 


Amazing variety.


Such brilliant colors.


Oh to enjoy this every week!


Of course there's some shops to peruse nearby.


And pastry shops! Yes! Pastries!


Had to try. I mean, come on, we are on holiday. 


And then we had to get directions. 


Bless the English and their patience. As I said, they are all quite lovely! Quite.


Off for some shopping at the Spitalfield Market.


Hats anyone?


Oh, such fun. And as hats go, these look great on!


When I returned home, my flatmate had a lamb bone and once again ignored me. I am determined to make his acquaintance. 


Tomorrow? Buckingham Palace and ? You'll have to wait and see. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.