Friday, March 30, 2012

The Surreal Chronicle of the Revelers

I had to share - 
after reading Anthony Rando's guest post
I bought his book,
The Surreal Chronicle of the Revelers.
Now I'm a women's fiction,
some science fiction, thrillers girl.
Sooooo this was not my usual genre.
Having said that,
Anthony has a voice that made reading
The Revelers
a lot of fun.
 His characters, 
a group of misfit superheroes,
are in trouble when their 
former superhero teammate
returns to create havok.
Quirky characters, a panda theft, romantic angst
and  an evil nemisis, 
what more could 
anyone want?
And Anthony has all the details down,
probably because he's a ninja-in-training.

If you didn't get a chance to read his post
yesterday on balance,
check it out now.
And if you're a superhero kinda
person . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.