Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm Lucky!

So remember my new found friend?


Well, I saw him/her here.
Then,
you won't believe this,
because I've never seen one before this, right,
I saw another one.
Thirty miles away, the very next day.
It hung out on a glass door
behind my head.
While I was holding a meeting.
Two hours it sat right behind my head.

I guess watching and listening.
But really . . .

So I checked out what it means to see one
or two . . .

I mean really!

It's either I'm lucky
or
I'm supposed to slow down
meditate
and listen to the small voice of God.

Soooo . . . . .

I'm thinking of booking a vacation to Las Vegas!
What do you girls think?

Don't forget today is Pink Day



and there is a birthday giveaway
going on,
Woot! Woot!



Check out all her adorable creations!

7 comments:

  1. I think a trip to Vegas sounds great! I found you over at Pink Saturday - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good luck to me :):):):):):) I have only seen one at my old home, right before we moved... not sure how to take my sign either! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many believe certain animals are sent to us for a reason...what does a preying mantis mean to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you book the trip yet? Sounds like a fabulous idea to me!

    Take care and hope you have a wonderful week.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean! I have not seen a preying mantis in ages!
    Yes you are blessed to have seen two!I spend my winters in Scottsdale..perhaps we'll meet up!Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I just finished your book, Perception. Absolutely amazing!

    The subject you explored was the same my sister has been researcing...there are no coincidences, and energy never leaves, only changes.

    This was no coincidence that I won your book...thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We see praying mantises a lot here in The Deep South. I say, go with the trip to Vegas and make your own luck!

    Namaste.........cj

    PS - Thanks for joining "Small Stories and Stuff." Not sure when you did, but welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.