Monday, September 20, 2010

What A Great Weekend!

Thank you all for your Birthday Wishes.
I had a lovely day.
And part of the reason is this:


I was the lucky winner
and the package arrived just in time for my B-day!
Thank you so much!

Here is what I won.

They are soooooo very cute.
I love them. Love, love, love them.
And then look at this. 


Even the tag is too cute. 
It says:
"I'm Handpainted, so please. . . 
Love me, flaunt me &; treasure me 
Thank you, Jo Williams"

No, thank you! Jo Williams @ Muddy Puddle Gifts. 
Just in case you want to stop by there and check out her 
terribly cute bookmarks, necklaces and key chains. 
I'm loving a bunch of her goodies. 


Julie, your prize is on the way.




Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I wish you a belated happy birthday! It looks like your giveaway win worked out nicely to arrive in time for your birthday celebration! Have a terrific week! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what great happy mail!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can't wait! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely treasures! Congratulations.
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm still making my PS visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.Love your pink post this week!
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.