Thursday, September 9, 2010

This Dog Loves Ikea

You know my favorite girl:


The one who doesn't like blueberries.

Well, she does love something:

Ikea
Ikea balls to be exact.
We bought them a year ago.


Notice the blue ball in her mouth.

They came in packages of three.

We bought three packages.

This is the last ball.

She chews them until they start to split in half.

That's when she really loves them,

because they make the greatest popping sound.

We've gone to Ikea several times trying to find more. 
No luck.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?
We're getting desperate.

6 comments:

  1. tennis balls, maybe? My Lola loves them and she does the same thing (except for the popping sound).
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute series of photos. I certainly can't help you way over here in Canada but I wish you luck. Is there not anything similiar at a pet store? There are so many doggie toys available these days.
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh ... I thought I already left a comment but I'm experiencing difficulties with Blogger. Your favourite girl is quite adorable with the blue ball in her mouth. Can you not find any suitable toys at a local pet store? We have a few different large pet store chains here in Canada, full of toys for puppies. Good luck!
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I wish I could help... but Mr. Dandy likes the plush toys! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to find something my sweet puppy did NOT chew up! We have tried everything! Like Julie's Mr. Dandy, she loves the plush toys, but then she shreds them. Aggghh! Looks like your girl is having fun with her balls...if I see any more at Ikea here in FLA, I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue raquetballs - we used to buy them at Wal-Mart in their sporting goods section.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.