Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vintage Vacation Swap & The BEST Swap Partner Ever!


It came! It came!
My vintage vacation package came!
From my lovely friend
Who, as you can see from the pics, -
is the greatest swap partner ever!!!

To recap:
beach towel, beach mat (which is gorgeous - and she made it and it's all shells-y and . . . sorry, I'll refocus.), beach napkins, tea, tea tumbler, (which my husband loved, because I've been nagging, begging, searching for one), beach books, journal, scrapbook, seashell necklace (which is just too cute.) candles, CD's with Jazz music and lots of fun stuff for crafting, a beautiful card some pictures of her home and her family.
(Shannon, I may have forgotten to mention somethings, but, well, there was just so much goodness in that box . . . please know I loved it all!) 

A super thank you goes out to Jenny  
for putting this all together. 



3 comments:

  1. Isn't that a great package to open up. Now you will think of her every time you use any of it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You all really put a lot of effort into this. What a lovely idea. Wanted to let you know that I have started a new blog, judyohio.blogspot.com (the Yellowstone adventure is over). Hope you can follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of work! Nice to share sweet things with each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.