Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you canoe?

On the first day of girl's getaway
we did three of my favorite things:
we hiked,
we risked our lives - racing down a mountain,
otherwise known as, alpine sliding
and we went canoeing.


I was so excited,
after all in Phoenix I get very few opportunities
to drag out a canoe.


Although my husband has many opportunities
to ask why I brought the canoe with us from Wyoming
And why he has to garden around the thing
which sits in the back yard,
waiting for a chance to get out. 

And the weekend only gets better,
tomorrow we go to the Huntington.

1 comment:

  1. LOVING the photos!! Looks soooooooooooooo peaceful! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.