Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Okay, I'm taking a bit of heat from some of my followers. 
I know, I know, it's been days since I've posted anything. 
I understand that I've let you down. 
So, what have I been doing?


A little work.
My family lovingly refers to my work as 
"driving around all day and talking on the phone."


But occasionally I also have to sit at a desk and shuffle papers.


I've also been writing - 
a get well card to my great aunt, Mary
And a 
Congratulations card for a good friend.

I'll admit, I may have done a little knitting - 
Okay, a lot of knitting.


And some meditating.
After all, a girl has to relax sometime, right?
Okay. 
No more excuses . . .
I promise to post more often . . . 
Promise
 

3 comments:

  1. Loving the knitting...i have always wanted to learn how to do that!!! great photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know more about what you knitted there. It's so pretty. I don't really have the patience or dexterity for knitting, but my aunt and mom do a great job and keep me outfitted with lots of great scarves, socks, etc...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.