Monday, March 22, 2010

From the amazing collection of Ann McDermott

Hello all,

I'm so excited!

Several years ago I started to read the work of Ann McDermott. Her amazing collection of writing is incredible and, until now, has remained unpublished. You see she writes what others consider "fables" and "no one reads fables." I have to tell you, though, her stories are wonderful peeks into the natural world. Some may think they resemble a fable, I just know I enjoy them immensely.

Kudos to Mused, BellaOnline Literary Review and Lisa Shea for recognizes Ann and publishing one of her stories in their spring issue. I, for one, can't wait to see more from her.

                                    http://www.bellaonline.com/review/issues/spring2010/

1 comment:

  1. I love good books :)
    You can be my friend LOL
    It would take me a while to come drop something at your door LOL I am in Utah. LOL
    I am going to start on my Naturalization test book for now. So no new book to read.
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I treasure each and every word, so please leave one or two.